Enhance eCommerce Checkout Experience with PrestaShop One Page Checkout
Checkout is the process where the online retailers have to worry because it is the final step from where the money will either come to you or goes away. An easy and clean checkout process not only recovers the lost sales caused due to cart abandonment but also enhances the shopping experience of the customers.
PrestaShop One Page Checkout module eliminates all the unnecessary steps involved in multi-step checkout and incorporates a single page checkout on your eCommerce store. The module allows your customers to quickly complete their purchases with single page checkout and social login options. The module can be easily customizable from the back office and offers a user-friendly interface.
The online retailer can also make any checkout field optional or mandatory from the back office of the module. Let's take a look at the features of the module.
Key Features of the PrestaShop One Page Checkout addon:
1. Guest Checkout option: The module allows the buyers to place the order with 3 options i.e., they can log in to the existing accounts, register themselves if they don't have an account or they can place the order with Guest checkout.
2. Login with Facebook and Google: With the Prestashop fast checkout addon, you can allow your customers to log in quickly through popular social media networks like Google and Facebook. Social Login also decreases the chances of abandoned carts as the user login quickly without creating a new account on the website.
3. Compatible with Popular Shipping Services: The Prestashop Quick checkout addon supports and compatible with almost all the Shipping services including Mondial Relay, So Colissimo, Ulozenka Delivery, Zasielkovn Delivery, LP Express 24 Delivery, etc.
4. Supports All Major Payment Methods: Prestashop simplified checkout addon supports almost all the major payment methods and gives a lot of options the customer can choose from. The module supports payment methods including PayPal, Advanced Paypal, Boleto, PayU, Stripe, Mobilpay, ePay, ccAvenue, etc.
5. Customizable Design Layout: The Prestashop One Page Supercheckout offers a customizable design layout by which helps you choose the best fit layout for your website. You can choose from 3 layouts i.e., 1-column, 2-column, and 3-column. The store admin can re-arrange the checkout fields also by simply dragging and dropping fields.
6. Google Auto-address fill: This feature displays suggestions as the visitor starts filling the address fields which helps the customer to fill the details more comfortably and quickly.
7. MailChimp, SendinBlue, and Klaviyo Integration: The One Step Checkout Prestashop Extension offers integration with popular email service provides like MailChimp, SendinBlue, and Klaviyo which sends the data of your customers directly into these accounts. This data can be used as leads for the business or for targeting for later promotion.
8. Abandoned Cart Stats: The addon provides statistical reports for analyzing the abandoned carts and received orders rate. With the help of this report, you can compare both of these and get a better insight into the conversion rate and abandoned carts on your online store.
9. Free Shipping Progress Bar: Prestashop simplified checkout addon offers a Free Shipping Progress Bar which encourages the customers to buy more from you to get free shipping. The store admin can set the minimum amount from the back office to get free shipping.
For more details about this module, kindly visit:
Is there any coupon applicable to this extesnion. We need to purchase it for one of our client.
You can contact our support team at email@example.com to get the coupon code.
A new version v6.0.6 is now available of the PrestaShop One page checkout module.
[NEW] Login with Paypal functionality: With this new feature, you customers will now be able to login with Paypal along with Facebook and Google.
List Your Business
Improve Your Business Visibility
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode on your device. Please rotate to portrait mode for the best view of our site