Top 10 Programming Languages to learn in 2020
Top 10 Programming languages to learn in 2020
Having more than 600 programming languages, it has become confusing as to which particular program must be chosen by young students. Infusing time, money and brainpower for a fresher must make them confident that doesn’t go away in vain.
For experienced IT professionals, that is a whole different story. In order to learn a new language, students must make keep few points in their mind”
- relevance of it,
- how mainstream and upscaled the language is,
- popularity and demand in the market as the basic skills requirement for any person belonging to an IT background.
Not just the students it is important for the developers’ need to stay updated with the language that has increasing demand with respect to market demands.
But out of a lot of options searched on Google, people end up being more confused as to “Which Programming language should I take up”. To make that dilemma easier, here is the researched, creamed list of top 10 programming language in 2020 which you must
Finally, Java, one of the most popular, powerful, and effective programming languages. Even though I have been using Java for years, there are still many things I have to learn, e.g. many Java 8 features and now the new release of JDK 13.
Java is convenient for backend developers and announces major updates in every shot intervals like other languages.
- Easier development facility in building Android supporting apps
- Android App Development
- Big Data and Web Development
- Average Package for Java Developer: $105,000/- per year.
- Job Opportunity: Maximum Chances. 4 out of 5 developer profiles call for JAVA language skills.
- Plethora of open-source libraries
- Inbuilt memory allocation and garbage collection
- Highly secure and platform independent
- Supports multithreading and distributed computing
As per Google trends, 89 out of 100 reviews suggested that Java is better than Python considering most of the reasons mentioned above.
- Most popular language in recent times
- Provides a unique and compatible UI
- Stays updated through ECMA specification
- Preferred for using over a diverse range of applications
- Functions smoothly with other programming languages
Python is the next big thing amongst the programming languages after JAVA, let it be reviewed by academicians or experts. It is the language that will compel you to learn in order to run any custom module in a short span of time.
- Average package for Python Developer: $117,503/- per year.
- Can run at multiple systems and platforms and cover up multiple complex applications easily
- Supports Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) and can handle Extensive Support Libraries
- Works smoothly with applications related to Web and Internet Development, Scientific and Numeric applications, Desktop GUIs, Business applications.
Kotlin is the best Android App developing language and a must-suggest by reviewers to learn in 2020. It is said to be the next big thing in application development on the Android sphere.
- Average package for Kotlin developers: $125,000/- per year
- Ever since Google has announced it to be the official language for app development Kotlin has become one of the most highly paid languages of all.
Golang or “Go” language is considered a difficult language to learn by the freshers but it has become popular this year, thanks to its popularity and being third most paid programming language.
- Average package for GO Developer: $94,082/- per year
- Go is compiled in machine code and its syntax is smaller than other languages. Hence it is really fast
- Compared to the reviewers, Golang is considered as an easier language and offers standard library for built-in functions to work with primitive ones
C# is not much of a deal but as an ardent developer, its okay to have a few supporting skills to work in hand. It came up in the year 2001.
- Average package for C# Developer: $102,000/- per year
- Similar syntax as C so it is easy to understand
- Windows operating system compatible. Integrated with .NET library which grants full control of functionality and support
Swift is the best option for the developers who are focusing on building iOS apps. Google reviewers suggest 100/100 score for taking up this course in recent times. It kind of stays unstable with frequent updates from Apple, but it is still preferred for the following reasons;
- Average package for Swift Developer: $130,000/- per year
- Easy to read as most of the language written in basic English in shorter codes.
- Automatic Memory Management avoids memory leaks
PHP is an ever growing and fresh programming language and it is always alive, thanks to most of the older websites that were framed using PHP. For every beginner, PHP should be a must one on their to-do-complete list of programming languages. Considered easy to learn, here are the reasons why you should learn PHP;
- Average package for PHP Developer: $85,000/- per year
- Running is simple and smooth.
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Abundance of automation tools available for testing and checking
- Can come handy with applications based on Web Applications, Content Management Systems and eCommerce
Developed in the year 1979, SQL is considered as the powerful query based language. It offers faster searching, retrieving and querying of data. Although the conversion of the data from objects into tables is difficult and running them on multiple servers is an issue, SQL serves its best for its availability and consistency of the data.
Both C and C++ are base foundation languages in every point of understanding. It comes with many compilers and libraries. It shares a similar syntax with C#, a bit more complex than the latter. It has found wide application in Game Development, Advance Computations, and Graphics Compilers
One can find every low level system written in C/C++ language. It is extremely fast in execution and stable. It works with a group of function modules and blocks. These make debugging, testing, and maintaining the programs easier C++ has much popularity, thanks to the rise of GPU, Containerization, Cloud computing. It shows easier adaptability
The most common language discussed by developers is StackOverflow and JAVA for every early bird in the business, but the most common and basic language that every IT starters set forth is with C and C++ language.
Even though JAVA is treated as the must option for every programming enthusiast to learn, we could come up with the above mentioned best 10 programming languages which should be studied to stay updated and relavnt with growing technology.
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode on your device. Please rotate to portrait mode for the best view of our site