Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment with Knowband's Abandoned Cart module
A Shopping Cart is called abandoned when the customer initiate purchasing the product but drop out before completing the purchase. Most of the e-retailers don’t pay attention to the shopping cart abandonment on their online stores which can be one of the major problems for low conversion rate.
With Knowband’s PrestaShop Abandoned Cart module, you can reduce shopping cart abandonment and can boost the sales. The module helps in identifying the abandoned carts on your store and helps in reducing it by sending regular follow-up emails to the customers. PrestaShop Abandoned Cart module provides an easy to use interface. The installation and configuration of the module is very easy and no coding efforts are required to do so.
Abandoned Cart module is compatible with PrestaShop version v1.6.x.x - v1.7.x.x.
Features of the PrestaShop Abandoned Cart module:
- Abandoned Cart module identifies and tracks all the abandoned shopping carts on your website by analyzing the shopping behavior of your website’s visitors.
- After a set of delay, the module starts sending regular follow-up emails to these customers to encourage them to revisit the store to complete their purchase.
- The PrestaShop Abandoned Cart addon allows the admin to send discounted emails in which he can highlight deals, discounts and coupon codes with the product. The admin can also send non-discounted emails. From the back office of the module, the store admin can also create as many email templates as he wants.
- The abandoned carts and the converted carts captured by the module can all be seen in the back office. The admin can view all these carts and the products added in these carts. From these tabs, the admin can send follow-up emails to each cart holder manually.
- With the module, you can display Popup reminder also to your customers when they revisit your website. As they login to your website, the Popup displays all the products they added to the cart earlier but left the cart without checkout.
- In the latest version update of the PrestaShop Abandoned Cart addon, it added sending web browser notifications feature. With this feature, the admin can send notifications to the customers when they are not on the store.
- The Abandoned Cart module allows the admin to test all the follow-up emails with Test Mode functionality before sending the reminder emails to the customers.
- The PrestaShop Abandoned Cart module is fully mobile responsive.
For more details, please visit:
If you have any query regarding PrestaShop Abandoned Cart module, you can contact us on email@example.com.
List Your Business
Improve Your Business Visibility
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode on your device. Please rotate to portrait mode for the best view of our site