3rd December 2020
Prestashop Hyperlocal Delivery Marketplace | Knowband
The hyperlocal business model mainly refers to go local in your business. In an eCommerce hyperlocal delivery services model the on-demand needs and demands of customers are met through local shops via an online platform. Hyperlocal delivery setup bridges the gap between customers and local sellers. Hyperlocal Marketplace business has given a new life to local stores and sellers.
How does Hyperlocal Marketplace work?
A hyperlocal business model ensures delivery in the shortest possible time. The hyperlocal marketplace brings offline stores in the customer geographical area close. For a Hyperlocal Marketplace business having a mobile app do the magic. Nowadays everybody is having a smartphone. Having a mobile guarantee for more users.
Knowband, an eCommerce development company, has launched a hyperlocal delivery Marketplace plugin for the store owners. The module will upgrade your online shop into a fully-functional Hyperlocal Marketplace. The hyperlocal delivery Marketplace module by Knowband supports a mobile app. The Hyperlocal mobile app is available for both Android/ iOS platforms.
Salient Features of Prestashop Hyperlocal Marketplace business module:
- In a Hyperlocal Marketplace business, the admin can set the percentage or fixed amount of seller commission.
- The number of times a seller can send an account approval request is also pre-set by the admin from the backend of eCommerce Hyperlocal Marketplace.
- Store owner can enable the seller registration option for the customers in the customer tab of Prestashop Hyperlocal Marketplace.
- Both sellers and store admin have an individual panel to add or make changes at the Marketplace.
- Store admin can enable the sellers to add the manufacture and sellers for the products.
- Prestashop Hyperlocal business model owner can offers sellers the access to manage and change the order status, manage the order shipment, and generate the invoice of their orders.
- Store admin has the access to add ship areas on the behalf of sellers.
- Store owners can allow sellers to map their products with the hyperlocal marketplace carriers.
To know further about the eCommerce Hyperlocal Service Marketplace, refer to the Prestashop Delivery Marketplace User Guide.
For any query or confusion, related to the Prestashop Hyperlocal Module, contact us at support@Knowband.com
List Your Business
Improve Your Business Visibility
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode on your device. Please rotate to portrait mode for the best view of our site