Upgrade your store to online Marketplace using the OpenCart Marketplace Extension
Multi-vendor Marketplace is an online shopping platform that enables customers to buy products from multiple third-party sellers on a common platform. Online Marketplace saves users efforts and time in shopping. In an online marketplace, multiple sellers list their goods and services to serve the wide traffic of the Online Marketplace. Store owners without spending on inventories can earn a huge profit from selling the goods of third-party vendors.
Knowband has come up with an amazing extension to transform the single vendor store into a fully functional marketplace like Etsy, eBay in a few simple clicks. Using the OpenCart Marketplace Module, the store admin can easily register their store at the Marketplace. OpenCart Marketplace allows the customers to also register their store at the Marketplace.
Steps to transform the store into a Marketplace:
- First, buy the OpenCart Marketplace from the Knowband store.
- Install the OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace Plugin in the admin panel of the store.
- Now configure the OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace module.
Main Highlights of OpenCart Marketplace Extension:
- OpenCart Marketplace Module allows the store admin to convert the single seller store to multiple vendor stores.
- Multi-vendor Marketplace Module supports all types of products.
- Store admin can charge the global or individual commission on the sellers.
- Sellers can register their accounts from the front end of the store. Only after the account request is approved by the admin, the seller can start selling the goods at the Marketplace.
- OpenCart Marketplace Extension offers both sellers and admin dashboards to the sellers to manage and monitor the products, orders etc.
- Products, profile details, shipping services are added by the sellers from the seller portal. Store admin can easily track these additions and approve or disapprove from the admin portal.
- Sellers Orders and Admin orders get listed in the order tab of the OpenCart store. Store owners can update the order status from the OpenCart backend panel.
- On enabling the order handling feature, the store admin can allow the sellers to handle and update their own orders.
- Reviews shared by customers get listed in the backend panel of the store for admin approval. Once the store admin approves the request, the reviews will get displayed on the front end.
To know in detail about the OpenCart Multi-Seller Marketplace, please refer to the below links:
In case of any doubt or query regarding the Multi-Seller Marketplace, feel free to contact us at support@Knowband.com
List Your Business
Improve Your Business Visibility
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode on your device. Please rotate to portrait mode for the best view of our site