8th December 2020
Set maxiumum and minimum quantity allowed for a product in Shopping cart Magento2
1. Log in to Magento 2 admin panel
2. Navigate to catalog > Products > Edit product
3. Click Advanced Inventory
4. Check Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart and enter the qty according to your requirement
5. Check Minimum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart and enter the qty according to your requirement.
6. Done and save the product
Clear the cache from Cache Management and verify it from Frontend.
List Your Business
Improve Your Business Visibility
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode on your device. Please rotate to portrait mode for the best view of our site